Looking for things to do in Delhi? Check out this list of 27 activities starting from ₹380 only! From visiting historical sites like the Red Fort and Qutub Minar, to exploring local markets and trying different cuisines, there is something for everyone in this diverse city. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to immerse yourself in the culture and history of Delhi.
Things to Do in Delhi
Are you planning a trip to Delhi and looking for things to do in the city? Look no further! Here are 50 amazing activities that you can indulge in during your visit to Delhi:
- Take a tour of the Red Fort, a historic Mughal fort that is a symbol of India’s independence.
- Visit the Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India, and marvel at its architectural beauty.
- Explore the markets of Chandni Chowk, a popular shopping district that offers a variety of goods including textiles, jewelry, and spices.
- Visit the Humayun’s Tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage site that is a stunning example of Mughal architecture.
- Go on a tour of the Qutub Minar, a towering minaret that is a testament to India’s rich history and cultural heritage.
- Visit the Rashtrapati Bhavan, the official residence of the President of India, and take a tour of the sprawling grounds.
- Go on a food tour and indulge in some of Delhi’s famous dishes like chaat, parathas, and kulfi.
- Explore the Nehru Planetarium and learn about space and the universe.
- Visit the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, a Sikh temple that is a popular place of worship for people of all religions.
- Take a stroll through the Lodi Gardens, a beautiful park that is home to a variety of flora and fauna.
- Visit the India Gate, a war memorial that is a popular spot for evening walks and picnics.
- Go on a sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and see some of the city’s oldest and most historic landmarks.
- Visit the Nehru Memorial Museum and Library and learn about India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Go on a shopping spree at the Dilli Haat, a market that sells handmade crafts and traditional goods from all over India.
- Explore the National Gallery of Modern Art and see some of the country’s finest artworks.
- Visit the Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib, a Sikh temple that is an important place of worship in Delhi.
- Take a tour of the Swaminarayan Akshardham, a Hindu temple that is a marvel of modern architecture.
- Go on a birdwatching tour and see some of the city’s exotic bird species.
- Visit the Nehru Zoological Park and see a variety of animals including tigers, lions, and elephants.
- Go on a heritage walk and learn about the city’s rich history and cultural heritage.
- Take a tour of the Dilli Haat INA, a market that sells handmade crafts and traditional goods from all over India.
- Visit the ISKCON Temple, a Hindu temple that is a popular place of worship for people of all religions.
- Go on a nature walk and explore the city’s many parks and gardens.
- Visit the Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Sahib, a Sikh temple that is an important place of worship in Delhi.
- Go on a food tour and try some of Delhi’s famous street food like chaat, parathas, and kulfi.
- Take a tour of the Baha’i Lotus Temple, a stunning architectural masterpiece that is a popular place of worship for people of all religions.
- Visit the Nehru Planetarium and learn about the wonders of space and the universe.
Delhi is a city that is rich in history, culture, and attractions. From visiting historical landmarks and temples, to indulging in the city’s delicious food and shopping in its bustling markets, there is no shortage of things to do in Delhi. Whether you are a history buff, foodie, or just looking for a fun and exciting vacation, Delhi has something for everyone. So pack your bags and get ready for a trip filled with adventure and discovery in the vibrant city of Delhi.