Voice control is always nice to have this feature from iPhone to the users but some people are worrying about voice control.
Worrying in the sense, sometimes when they keep their mobile phone in the pockets. It automatically makes calls to someone, because of touching the Home button, we have only chance to hold the phone in the place Where the home button placed.
In this case, lots of iPhone users want to just turn off the voice control on their iPhone. So to make your work easy, today I will be going to show you that How to Get rid of voice control.
And I will ask to show you in easy steps that you can turn off voice control on your iPhones other its iPhone 6 or 6 Plus or 7. Just follow The below steps and apply on your iPhone to get rid of this.
Actually, no voice control work based on Siri if you turn off the Siri invoice control will automatically get turn off and it won’t work.
So let’s see How to turn off Siri and voice control.
Basically, voice control is a nice feature which you can makes calls and play music and do so many things by just speaking on your phone.
Ok, however, today our topic is not the benefits of voice control. Our topic is on how to turn off voice control so let’s start.
How to turn off voice control:
To turn off voice control you need to do 2 things which I’m going to tell you the below.
Before that, you have to set a password on your iPhone. If you how to set a passport then. But if you don’t know then please follow The below steps.
- To set a passcode first you need to go to Settings >Touch id & passcode.
- Just tap on Passcode and enter your passcode. Please remember your password is very important for further use so you need to remind it.
- So you can prevent accidental phone calls and turn off voice control you need to do two things which are am mentioning the below.
Turn off voice dial:
- Turn off voice dial you need to go to settings > Touch ID & Passcode > how to enter your password then go Voice Dial and disable it.
- By this, you only disable voice dial, not other options so if you want to disable those now you need to turn on Siri also.
Turn On Siri:
- If the Siri is turn off on your iPhone just make it turn on to prevent from accidental calls.
- To turn on Siri just go to Settings > General > Tap on Siri toggle if it is off then turn on by click on it.
- By doing this you need to enter your Password when Siri on. So we help you from making accidental calls from your iPhone.
I hope this will help you, Please let me know if there is any problem while doing this by the comment section below.
How to Turn off Voice Control on iPhone – Tecupdate.com