EKI Energy Share Price Target 2022, 20223, 2025, 2030

EKI Energy Services Ltd. is one of the most profitable stocks to invest in if you are looking for stocks with high returns. A quote for EKI Energy Services Ltd.

Stock Price 7639 rupees at 2022-02-24. The estimated stock price for EKI for 2027-02-22 is 79275.40 INR based on our forecasts. The revenue is expected to be around +937.72% after a 5-year investment.

EKI Energy Share Price Target
EKI Energy Share Price Target

EKI Share Overview

EKI Energy Services Ltd provides carbon offsetting and climate change advisory services, as well as business excellence services.

Revenue – Climate Change & Sustainability Advisory and Carbon Offsetting generate 99% of revenue. The remaining 1% comes from Business Excellence Advisory & Training Services & Electrical Safety Audits.

EKI Share Target

EKI Share Market Cap

Mkt Cap (Rs. Cr.)5,251
Dividend Yield0.01
20D Avg Volume0
20D Avg Delivery(%)
EKI Share Market Cap

EKI Share Price Performance

TimeEKI Share Return
1 Week-16.64%
1 Month-35.44%
3 Months61.66%
YTD-23.06%
1 YearNA
3 YearsNA
EKI Share Price Performance

EKI Share Support and Resistance level

TypeR1R2R3PPS1S2S3
Classic8,353.478,665.489,103.977,914.987,602.977,164.486,852.47
Fibonacci8,201.678,378.798,665.487,914.987,628.297,451.177,164.48
Camarilla8,110.258,179.048,247.847,914.987,972.657,903.867,835.06
EKI Share Support and Resistance level

Note Support and Resistance level for the day (24/02/22), calculated based on a price range of the previous trading day.

EKI Share Price Target

EKI shares are a good investment to make money. Our recommendation is to look for EKI opportunities to build a portfolio with this share.

EKI Share Price Target

EKI Share Price Target Tomorrow

Share Price Target for EKI, EKI Short-Term Prediction for Next Weeks and Days.

DateMin PriceMax Price
2022-02-25 7306.100 8927.610
2022-02-28 7068.030 8596.890
2022-03-01 6920.940 8498.210
2022-03-02 7024.240 8538.110
2022-03-03 7278.960 8795.350
2022-03-04 7056.820 8554.870
2022-03-07 6782.290 8269.860
2022-03-08 6602.520 8071.160
2022-03-09 6641.300 8155.220
EKI Share Price Target Tomorrow

EKI Share Price Target 2022

DateMinimum priceMaximum priceChange
March 2022 8565.860 9668.35011.29 % ▲
April 2022 9657.900 10887.5010.03 % ▲
May 2022 10749.90 11979.609.49 % ▲
June 2022 11863.60 13217.5010.24 % ▲
July 2022 13207.00 14436.607.56 % ▲
August 2022 14299.10 15528.707.23 % ▲
September 2022 15664.10 16893.707.22 % ▲
October 2022 16756.10 17985.806.12 % ▲
November 2022 17869.80 19077.805.69 % ▲
December 2022 19213.20 20442.905.96 % ▲
EKI Share Price Target 2022

EKI Share Price Target 2023

DateMinimum priceMaximum priceChange
January 2023 20305.30 21534.905.26 % ▲
February 2023 21418.90 22626.904.91 % ▲
March 2023 22511.00 23992.006.17 % ▲
April 2023 23854.40 25084.004.9 % ▲
May 2023 24946.40 26176.104.27 % ▲
June 2023 26311.50 27541.104.43 % ▲
July 2023 27403.50 28633.203.83 % ▲
August 2023 28517.20 29871.104.49 % ▲
September 2023 29860.60 31090.203.51 % ▲
October 2023 30952.70 32182.303.51 % ▲
November 2023 32066.30 33420.204.05 % ▲
December 2023 33409.70 34639.403.15 % ▲
EKI Share Price Target 2023

EKI Share Price Target 2024

DateMinimum priceMaximum priceChange
January 2024 34501.80 35731.403.13 % ▲
February 2024 35866.80 36969.302.95 % ▲
March 2024 36958.90 38188.502.86 % ▲
April 2024 38050.90 39280.502.88 % ▲
May 2024 39164.60 40645.603.64 % ▲
June 2024 40508.00 41737.602.95 % ▲
July 2024 41600.00 42829.702.61 % ▲
August 2024 42965.10 44194.702.76 % ▲
September 2024 44057.10 45286.702.42 % ▲
October 2024 45170.80 46524.602.88 % ▲
November 2024 46514.20 47743.802.29 % ▲
December 2024 47606.20 48835.902.31 % ▲
EKI Share Price Target 2024

EKI Share Price Target 2025

DateMinimum priceMaximum priceChange
January 2025 48719.90 50200.902.95 % ▲
February 2025 50063.30 51293.002.4 % ▲
March 2025 51155.40 52385.002.09 % ▲
April 2025 52269.00 53477.002.02 % ▲
May 2025 53612.40 54842.102.22 % ▲
June 2025 54704.50 55934.101.96 % ▲
July 2025 55818.10 57172.002.35 % ▲
August 2025 57161.60 58391.201.87 % ▲
September 2025 58253.60 59483.201.9 % ▲
October 2025 59367.30 60848.302.43 % ▲
November 2025 60710.70 61940.301.99 % ▲
December 2025 61802.70 63032.401.77 % ▲
EKI Share Price Target 2025

EKI Share Price Target 2030

Stock Price 7639 rupees at 2022-02-24. The estimated stock price for EKI for 2027-02-22 is 79275.40 INR based on our forecasts. The revenue is expected to be around +937.72% after a 5-year investment.

Similar Posts