MOSQUE IN THE QUDSIA GARDEN -
The mosque was built by Qudsia Begum, mother of Ahmad Shah (A. 0 . 1748-54). It stands on a high chabutara and is constructed of brick masonry
finished with plaster. The mosque was repaired in A.H. 1249 (A.D. 1833-34) by Bahadur Shah II, who has left a dated inscription on a marble slab in the northern wall of the prayer chamber.